1. What are you reading right now?
Still on Mark of Athena by Rick Riordan - I don't know how many hours (at least three). I'm on what I believe is chapter 35 (page 437)
2. How many books have you read so far?
I've completed three, this is book #4
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
I think I'm going to start reading the next October Daye books I have waiting.
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
Not many - just being asked some questions from the parents, and taking a break to cook lunch. Though I am going out in just a few minutes to go celebrate a friend's birthday.
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
It really feels that time is going by a lot faster than I thought. I also thought I would have read more books, but it does feel good to save I've read at least 600 pages so far today - hoping to make that at least 1,000 before the end.