Pages

Friday, October 12, 2012

In Review: September

I hope everyone has been having a good October.  I think our nice fall weather streak has ended although although we have really been needing the rain.  I've been focused on school which is going well and not too stressful.

Ups

Went to dinner (or as we put, a ramen adventure) with a bunch of friends.  We went to boom noodle, which I always enjoy. Had okonomiyaki for the first time (not bad, though I personally would have liked more pork in it) and I got the spicy pork ramen (I love their spicy dashi broth).

Vacation! It was so nice to be away for a week (even though I had to do schoolwork).

Downs

I thought I was going to save a couple hundred dollars by not having to buy text books (which I thought was weird, but was going with it).  Unfortunately, I did have to buy books, which I only found at three days before classes start and before my vacation started.

Going back to work after vacation.

Books

Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep? - Phillip K. Dick
The Black Dahlia - James Ellroy
Something Wicked This Way Comes - Ray Bradbury

No comments:

Post a Comment