Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Paradise Pier and the First Days *pic heavy*

We took our time getting going on Tuesday and before heading over we went to find an In-N-Out, which I was super excited to try. For those who live in Seattle, it might draw some comparison to Dick's Drive-In. I would say In-N-Out has better burgers but I love Dick's fries (In-N-Out has very crisp fries, and I would love to try them light).

Added grilled onions

And then Disney! We stayed at Paradise Pier this time and we were pleasantly surprised by how nice it was (we had heard some reviews that weren't that positive but I'm not sure why).  It's a beach theme which my mom loves.  The only complaint I would have is that at times it is difficult catching elevator as everyone is trying to use it as well (and god forbid some people and be patient).

Inside the elevator


Carpet Detail

The Room

 
We spent Tuesday in Downtown Disney, browsing around and taking it easy. I loved looking at the Lego models at the Lego store.  I would love to be a Master Builder.  There was also a Hulk and a really cute Aladdin, Jasmine, and Genie inside the store but I never got a chance to get pictures.




Wednesday we went to Disneyland.  As hotel guests, we got to go to the park an hour early.  We used the monorail which cut down walking time and we got several rides done before the parks opened.  Throughout the week, we went back to the hotel during the hottest part of the day which was a very smart idea. 

Both real and fake


FINALLY got to go on Small World
It's always been closed every other time I've been at Land

Favorite Topiary at Small World




Wednesday Dinner - One of my favorite restaurants ever
Saw this on the way back from dinner
The parking garage at Paradise Pier

No comments:

Post a Comment