Pages

Monday, December 2, 2013

O Tannenbaum

We decorated our christmas tree last night. My one sister didn't get to join in because she had to go back to Portland Friday night and I unfortuna tely had a closing shift. My parents decided to go with the smaller tree this year (we use fake trees); I much prefer the bigger one. But it still looks nice and that's what matters.

 
First ornament on the tree - placed by me

That's me!

The prettiest tree topper


I'll try to get some pictures of some of the decorated houses around in the neighborhood.  Some of them are really quite nice.

Who else is excited for Christmas?

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous decorations and tree! :) It really is beautiful.

    I've nominated you for a Liebster Award over on my blog, http://girlinmymirrorxo.blogspot.co.uk/ :) Merry Christmas! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the nomination! Hope you have a fantastic Christmas!

      Delete