Pages

Saturday, April 21, 2012

In Review: March

So behind on blogging! Work has been very busy the past few weeks due to the various spring breaks and I was busy trying to get my costume done for Sakura-Con (it looked fabulous).  Trying to get some posts done and get back on a schedule.


Ups:

Got to spend time with friends to get my costume done, especially one that I haven't seen in quite a while.

Went to the Zelda: Symphoney of the Goddesses concert! I was very sad that I wasn't able to go to the 25th anniversary one and was very surprised to see this one on the Benaroya calendar. Only one thing happened which annoyed me - the guy that was sitting next to me was playing his DS during the concert until I asked him to stop. I mean really? The point in going to a concert is to enjoy the music, not to play a game!

Downs:

Just been really tired from work.  One of the seniors has left and after a lot of debating I've decided to go for the position (which I've been encouraged by a lot of my co-workers). I'll be dealing with a lot more with the customers and less time playing with the dogs. I got to remind myself that it would be a raise and would look good on my resume. I just hope I don't regret it.

Books:

Flapper: a madcap story of sex, style, celebrity, and the women who made America Modern by Joshua Zeitz
Nation of Rebels: How Counterculture Became Consumer Culture by Joseph Heath and Andrew Potter

No comments:

Post a Comment