Pages

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Running Shoes

Yesterday, I finally bought myself a pair of runnig shoes.  I'll be breaking them in this week and start running next week.


They are rather tight across the instep and will hopefully stretch out some (my mom said they will; her current pair of walking shoes are Nike and she said they felt the same way when she first got them). Nike tends to run small in their sizes as well; I also tried the 10 (I got the 9.5) but it was rather loose in the heel which would have gotten worse when they stretched out.


                                                                                         

Hope they'll last me til the end of the marathon. It would be rather annoying having to break in another pair of shoes right before the race. I'm also hoping to get together with my co-worker for either a walk or a run next week too, which I think will be a lot of fun.





No comments:

Post a Comment