Pages

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Slight Delay

So, I lost all the photos I took for the next couple of posts I was planning on writing up and haven't gotten a chance to retake them.  I also have been coming home from work and pretty much shutting down - it's been busy and I've really haven't had much motivation except wanting to curl up in my bed to nap.  But I'm hoping to get a couple of posts out this week.

If anyone is curious, check out my tumblr! I'm still looking around for a theme that I like so it's not the prettiest tumblr to look at the moment, but it's where I'll post random stuff that I don't feel has much importance to post here on this blog.  You'll also see a lot of etsy finds, some fandom related stuff, and things I just find pretty and inspiring.  And if you want, please send me some suggestions for my next List!  I've got my message box open, and would love to hear some ideas (making up a list of 101 things to do can be rather challenging).

No comments:

Post a Comment