Pages

Monday, September 30, 2013

Product Love September 2013

It's now officially fall! Winter is my favorite season, but fall is a close second.  I really love fall weather where it's still nice and sunny but there's a definite chill in the air.  We had a few days of really nice weather, but it's already been super rainy here (damn you Pacific Northwest).

Since becoming active again on the BPAL forum, my love and addiction to BPAL has been reignited.  I'm so grateful that I got 2 of the Dragon*Con exclusives.  It's also got me going through my current collection and finally doing a lot of testing of what I have (so far, the general catalogue scents I've tried do not work for me).  I got my Lilith decants and plan on getting a bottle of Butterflies, Flowers, and Jewels Attending (it's the perfect replica of Flowerbomb).
Current collection
I've really been enjoying NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Cashmere as a base for when I do a neutral look.  It's a very nice light gold but I have to wear it with a primer as it will crease otherwise. I also bought one in the color Milk, as I finally found one that looked like it hadn't been tested on in the store.
I bought two of the new Urban Decay Revolution lipsticks toward the end of July. It's a really good lipstick and I might end up with the entire collection one day.  Of the two I bought, Turn On is my favorite, as well as it's matching lip liner.  It's an opaque rose pink and you get great coverage with one swipe.  I love wearing the lip liner on it's own, with a fuchsia pink lip gloss.  
 
And finally, letters! I've gained a new penpal through the BPAL forum and reconnected with an old penpal.  I love writing letters and it's a fun way to get to know people. Who doesn't like getting fun mail?

Hope everyone had a good September. Anything catch your eye this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment