Pages

Monday, October 28, 2013

13 Nights of Halloween Swap Pt. 2

Day 4: Was extremely tired after getting only 3 hours of sleep before going to work (I went to see Walk the Moon with my sister since she didn't want to go alone - a good show but didn't get home til about 12:30 before having to work at 5:30).

It is actually very relaxing to hit this thing

Day 5: This gift revealed a lovely mug with some amazing smelling cardamon cinnamon tea.  I haven't tried it yet but it should be fantastic.


Day 6: I need to find something to string this cute pendant on, but this will be fun to wear. I'm very touched that my gifter would give this to me.


Day 7:  Anyone who really knows me knows that I love nail polish. This was great to open after work - I am the new senior at work (I agreed to take the position on Thursday) and my training has started, so I'm mentally screaming half the time and am a bit overwhelmed.  Having these small gifts to open when I get home really lifts my spirits.
The 'brains' are gummies and very delicious

Day 8:  I love this little bag!

There were actually two candle holders, but the second one was badly broken and could not be saved. Can't wait to burn these candles - the white ones smell wonderful.

Anybody doing anything exciting for Halloween? Since I actually have Halloween and the few days following off, I'm going out with a friend to see a show.  Halloween has never been a big holiday in my family (though I really love it), but we always make sure we are out of the house to avoid the trick-or-treaters.

No comments:

Post a Comment