Pages

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Topic #6: Food - Recipes

Well, as it's been mentioned, I love food.  I have a list of places I want to try here at home as well as out of state.  And I'm willing to go pretty far to try them out.  I also enjoy cooking, but lately been too lazy to try out any of the recipes that I keep finding.  I tend to find recipes through Pinterest, and I'd thought I'd share some of the ones that are at the top of my list to try my hand at.
Cinnamon Sugar Pull-Apart Bread
This looks like a lot of fun to eat and I think would be a great breakfast dish, though it would take some time to make, as you do need to let the dough rise.
Cilantro Lime Shrimp
My family tends to eat a lot of shrimp paired with salads during the summer since it's less heavy dish. I would love to find other ways to cook or 'dress' shrimp up other than frying them up in butter and garlic.
Chao Shou (Sichuan Pork Dumplings) - Photo Credit: Ariana Lindquist
I love dumplings of all kinds but I've never actually tried making them at home.  These look amazing but I might go easy on the red chile oil.

What are some of your favorite recipes? Always looking for new things to try, especially meat dishes.

8 comments:

  1. omg all of these look amazing! Im obsessed with cinnamon and that bread looks so nice!
    Sophie Jenner
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cinnamon is my favorite spice - combined with sugar, it's magical.

      Delete
  2. Why did I click this when I'm already hungry? I have yeast in the cupboard...I want that bread more than anything right now LOL...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really should have yeast more readily available; making bread is a lot of fun.

      Delete
  3. that first bread you posted looks like something i could eat till i feel sick. yummyyyyyyyyy

    barbs
    http://300daysofengland.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could probably get a whole one unless someone stopped me.

      Delete
  4. Love all of them! :d I collect recipes on my Pinterest as well, but sadly rarely have enough time to actually try them out. :(
    www.amiciarai.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I've been so bad about these topics! Eek! But I too have a pinterest board dedicated to glorious food! And that pull apart bread is also on my board! Eventually I'll try it! :)

    ReplyDelete