Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2015

Dewey's Read-A-Thon: Midevent Survey

1)  What are you reading right now?
      I have about a quarter left of "Shouldn't You Be in School?" by Lemony Snicket to finish

2)  How many books have you read so far?
     2, couldn't get into the third one

3)  What book are you most forward to for the second half of the Read-a-Thon?
      I might start to tackle The Child Thief by Brom

4)  Have you had many interruptions?  How did you deal with those?
     There was a movie watch-a-long planned for the day by House Glados of IGGPPC, which I really wanted to participate in so I just considered it a nice long extended lunch break.  I also used to it to write up a blog post and go through twitter and instagram.

5)  What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
     That my initial plan for reading totally went out the window.  I'd thought I would have gone through more of my books to determine whether I should keep them or not, but I've read more than I'd thought I'd accomplish, so it's not a bad thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment