Pages

Saturday, March 3, 2012

In Review: Febuary

Kind of odd to think that it's already March. Only 33 days before Sakura-Con! Last month was a little thin on posts but I'll make up for that this month.

The Ups:

Gifts from my parents: My parents went to Disney World as a belated anniversary gift to each other (their 25th) and brought back some gifts for me and my sisters. For me: a coin bank from Epcot's China, a small box that could be used for jewelry from Epcot's Morocco, and a cute Micky head keychain. My favorite is the coin bank as I love collecting them and I desperately needed one as I had piles of coins all over my room.

My darling new bank

Participated in some swaps and received all my goodies this month. Some Valetine cards, a great package from the foodie swap (I finally have food thermometers!), and books from the bookswap.

Yay for new books!

I received my first followers! Thank you so much! I was surprised when I logged in one day and there it was on the dashboard.

The Downs:

Work was frustrating as usual. We got slammed because of President's Day (which I wasn't aware was coming up) but I luckily got a three day weekend during that time. Getting really tired of my one co-worker's attitude. I feel like a broken record when it comes to my job.

Books:
So I thought I would add to this post what books I finished reading during the month; I may or may not have started reading them during the month or they may have just been laying around the house halfway read.

The 100 Thing Challenge: How I Got Rid of Almost Everything, Remade My Life, and Regained My Soul by Dave Bruno
The Osiris Ritual by George Mann
Fantasy Freaks and Gaming Geeks by Ethan Gilsdorf
Garlic and Sapphires: The Secret Life of a Critic in Disguise by Ruth Reichl

No comments:

Post a Comment