Pages

Thursday, May 3, 2012

In Review: April

Hmm... still not doing that great on posting on a regular basis. I need to just pick a night where I sit down and focus on blogging.

Ups:

Sakura-Con! I didn't really do as much this year compared to last. Rather sad that I missed the h.Naoto fashion show and cried over that I couldn't buy a gorgeous dress, but I had a blast in my Sailor Moon costume and I spent more time with friends this year. I'll write up a more detailed post about the con.

Me and a friend tried out a new restaurant (to us, at least),13 Coins, thanks to Restaurant Week - for $28 dollars, we each got a three course meal. Really good. We want to go back sometime, once at least to just try out the appetizers. Met up with the same friend later in the month for lunch, where she gave a listening ear to let me rant about work.

Downs:

Nothing much really. Just annoyed that the interviewing process for a higher position I'm going for is being dragged out for no apparent reason.


Books

Girl Sleuth: Nancy Drew and the Women Who Created Her - Melanie Rehak
The Immorality Engine - George Mann
Japanese Schoolgirl Confidential: How Teenage Girls Made A Nation Cool - Brian Ashcraft
From Front Porch to Back Seat: Courtship in Twentieth-Century America - Beth L. Bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment