Pages

Friday, January 11, 2013

Ask Me Anything

So, I see a lot of 'ask me a question' posts on my Tumblr dash, and since I'm stuck in bed sick, I thought I would take the first one I say today and answer all the questions and post them here.  I actually have a 10 Pan Project Update post in the works but don't have the energy to really focus on it (I'll try to get that up in the next week or so).


Snow White: Do you consider yourself pretty? Name the part of your body you think is the most beautiful!
After I put my ‘face’ on, yes. I think my eyes are my best quality.
Cinderella: What is your shoe size?
9.5 or 10 depending on the shoe
Sleeping Beauty: How many hours do you sleep each night?
On the days I work, 5-6 hours; on my days off, 8 or more
Little Red Riding Hood: What is your favourite food?
I love food and will give a general answer: meat
The Frog prince: What do you find disgusting?
Pregnancy – no offense, but to me, being pregnant is about being stuck with a parasite in your body for 9 months (then stuck with the product of that event for who knows how many years). Yeah, can you tell I’m never having kids?
Jack and the Beanstalk: What plants are in your room?
None
Puss in Boots: Do you have a pet? Do you want one?
We have a Samoyed named Kuma and two straight-eared Scottish fold calicos named Frisbee and Callie.
Rumpelstiltskin: What is the meaning of your url?
It’s the name of my blog
The little Mermaid: Can you sing?
I used to!  I’ve definitely lost my range and don’t think I sound as good as I did back in junior high/high school
Bluebeard: Name one character flaw!
I get annoyed very easily and over silly things
Pinocchio: What is your greatest wish?
To figure out what I want to do with my life
Peter Pan: What is your (mental) age?
Um… I think I match up with a ‘physical’ age pretty well, or a little bit younger
The Star Money: What is your most prized possession?
At the moment, my TV. It’s saving me from boredom.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment