Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

It's 2013! We've made it to another year and I'm hoping that it's a good one. I usually don't do much celebration wise; I ended up with a migraine and couldn't go over to hang out with friends. Christmas decorations were taken down a couple of days ago which always makes me sad. Tomorrow is the start of Winter Quarter which I hope goes well since I'm only taking two classes.

Does anybody have any resolutions for 2013? I gave up on making resolutions a couple of years ago but I've decided to try to do some this year:

Keeping this blog going: About halfway through Fall Quarter, I totally ignored my blog.  Was too busy keeping up with my classes and wasn't doing too much that would be interesting to write up on.  So I'm quite determined to keep writing on a regular basis (ha!) even with school and such.  I've decided to stop doing In Review posts mostly because I don't do much for long periods of time and because I feel I complain too much on those posts. My blog is a year old and I'm hoping to make it a little more put together.

Be more optimistic: I'm a rather pessimistic person. It's hard to look on the bright side of things when all the negative is right in your face and it doesn't look like things are going to change soon.  So, I'm trying to think of ways to be more positive. Be it in quotes, funny videos, or anything else I can think of. If you have any suggestions, please give them to me!

I'm turning 25 this year, and I'm kind of determined to make some big changes. If things go well, I'll be done with school by fall, will hopefully have a new job, and my biggest goal is to be able to move out.  Good luck to everyone! I hope 2013 is starting off well for you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment