Pages

Monday, April 21, 2014

You Have No Power Over Me

Spring Break was an extremely busy time for us at work (as bad as the holiday season), so when Mab Graves posted about these limited edition cameos, I decided to indulge in some retail therapy.  Labyrinth is one of my all time favorite movies, so this was very hard to resist.  As with a lot of artists I've discovered lately, I found Mab through another Etsy seller's favorites.

The cameo is printed on archival paper with jewelry grade resin. There are only a few marks on the surface that look like they were caused by air bubbles, but are only noticeable at certain angles. Extremely light weight.  I like wearing it at the shortest length (16"); I also love the type of chain she used as it's very different to what I have in my collection.

I'm very pleased with this first piece from Mab Graves.  Shipping was very fast so I was able to wear it over Sakura-Con, and got several compliments on it.  A good piece to start my collection of her art.



No comments:

Post a Comment