Pages

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Rainbow Honey Mystery Bag June 2014

I got my June bag today!  Earlier in the month, I was actually contacted to get my full name because it was not on the shipping label which I found odd since there was no issue with the first one.  I've edited the subscription, so hopefully there won't be anymore issues.
This month's bag including three polishes, an exfoliating soap and cuticle balm, a perfume rollerball, and a dotting tool and the usual orange sticks with some cute shell metal decals.  Nucifera is a scent in progress ('reminiscent of the tropics and sitting on the beach') and one I'm not the biggest fan of it.  I'm pretty sure there's coconut in there, which is a note that doesn't really work for me.  Tea Biscuit is an interesting scent in that it smells like a cookie with an overlaying tea scent.
 
 I'm quite happy with this month's set of nail polish.  I'm guessing Rose Macaron will be in the same collection that Petite Four from last month's bag will be in.  I decided try out Ichigo and I love that it's a jelly with flakes.  It's pretty smooth on it's own and would probably be completely smooth with a 1-2 coats of top coat.  It's bright on the nail than in the bottle, but I think that's a positive rather than a negative.
This is actually 2 coats but I did 3 coats in total
I'm also pleased with the nail art supplies in this bag - I don't have a dotting tool which has been on my to-buy list for a while, and the metal decals are really cute.
I think this would make a great beachy mani with Waves from last month's bag
Another win for Rainbow Honey!

No comments:

Post a Comment