Pages

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Topic #13: Summer To-Do List

I was bad and didn't complete topic #12 for the #2014BC, but I couldn't make anything I wrote sound right. This was a fun topic to think about - I tend to not do much during the summer, and it's a bit difficult to plan something when I've started a new job. But, here's what I'd like to get around to doing this summer

Go back to EXP - I really loved this restaurant. I want all my friends to try it out.

Go to another derby meet - I really enjoyed my first time and would like to see another.

To not spend all my money on eating out for lunch - Not really a to-do, but something I really need to keep in mind. I now have an hour lunch break, which makes it easier to actually go somewhere to sit down and eat. There are also food trucks that park in the parking lot next door, and I love food trucks.

Visit my sister in Portland - My sister just got her own place, and while she's coming home to visit, I'd love to go back down to do some more exploring.

Sort Through Stuff - The more I think about it, the more I really grow attach to the idea of moving down to LA.  However, I really need to go through my things and decide what I really need or want.  It's something I've been putting off for a while, but needs to be done.

I'm hoping that I get a weekend day off so I could plan something with friends, but since I'm one of the new kids, I'll be working the weekends for the most part.  I'm really very sad that I wasn't able to visit my friend in California this weekend as originally planned, but I didn't think it would be smart to ask for time off so soon after getting hired.  I was really looking forward to the Moon Crisis art show and very sad about missing Anime Expo.  What do you guys plan on doing this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment