Pages

Monday, June 25, 2012

#95: Writing Left-Handed

So this morning, I was looking at my List, saw this goal, and decided to try out writing out the alphabet with my left hand. I don't exactly remember why I decided to put this on the List; it's quite possible that I thought it would be neat to be able to write nicely with both hands. Of course, I don't think my handwriting is that nice to begin with, for which I blame school; during elementary, my teachers would go back and forth on whether or not they wanted print or cursive, so now my style is a mix of both (but print is more dominant).  I also find that my writing looks better depending on what I'm using to write with.  But anyway, here are some pictures from this morning's exercise:

right-hand on top; left-hand on bottom




My s looks like a backward z, and I have no idea what happened to the y (looks like a mangled x).  It'll be interesting to see if I can get used to writing left-handed; I think the key will be figuring out how to hold a pen in a comfortable position.

No comments:

Post a Comment