Pages

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Tentatrio Plush Pals Kickstarter

Hey everyone! Just wanted to make a small post about a Kickstarter project that I'm very excited about.  I discovered inki-drop at Sakura-Con this year, when a friend showed me her booth in artist alley.  Shelly Rodriguez, the artist behind the name, had prototypes of her newest plush toys she was hoping to produce for people to look at.  The close, practically perfect translation from drawing to plush is really incredible, especially in regards to Ika.
The project has just 10 days left and has met and surpassed it's original goal.  I'm spreading the word to help reach the final stretch goal, which would mean the Starwhal plush could be produced (the design is absolutely darling).  There are various pledge levels, and even a dollar can go a long way.  I myself pledged at the Ubertrio level (I think of the three, the Jellyblub plush is the cutest).  

You can learn more about the artist and see more of her work here and here.  If you're interested in supporting the Kickstarter, go here.

*I'm receiving no compensation for this post. I'm just a lover of cute plush and want to see the Starwhal plush produced (just a little under $5000 to reach that goal).  Photos are owned by the artist and used here with permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment